OPEN ACCESS PUBLISHING
Benifits of Open Acess
- More exposure for your work.
- Practitioners can apply your findings.
- Higher Citation Rates.
- The Public can access your findings.
- Researchers with developing countries can see your work.
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
Optional Open Access
In order to provide wide publicity to the authors research, CCAE also have Optional Open Access Policy, those authors who would like to get their work open access can opt for Optional Open Access publication at nominal cost.* CCAE endorse the definition of Open Access publication.
Statement Of Publisher
We believe that Open access will be an essential and unrestricted access of scientific publication in form of Research/ Review/ Short articles and Case studies reporting the results of current scientific research. Scientific work should be as openly accessible and freely useable as possible. Libraries and publishers should make every effort to hasten this transition in a fashion that does not disrupt the orderly dissemination of scientific information.
Open Access Publication
- The author(s)/ Copyright holder(s) grant(s) all users a free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right of access to, and a license to copy, use, distribute, transmit and display the work publicly and to make and distribute derivative works, in any digital medium for any responsible purpose, subject to proper attribution of authorship.
- A complete version of the article and all supplementary files, including a copy right form as stated above, in our standard format is deposited online.
- Accepted articles can be published online for open access for all to view only if desired by the Author, and be deposited by the Publishers in Databases for indexing.
- Open access has maximum Citation and provides the maximum dissemination of the article to the largest audience. Authors must pay for this service. All corresponding authors will be asked to indicate whether or not they wish to pay to have their paper made freely available on publication.
Publication Charges for Open Access
CCAE define a unique way to provide open access advantage to all the authors by way of providing option to choose for open access (authors have to pay publication charges) or subscription model (authors need not to pay any fee).
India, SARC and African Countries: INR 10,000/250 USD (including Print Copy of your journals)
Other Countries: : USD 300
In case of any further query mail us: [email protected]