EDITORIAL TRAINEE (Internship)
Centre for Construction and Architectural Excellence announces the positions for Trainee Candidates in various disciplines that include Architecture/ Civil Engineering and other multi-disciplinary fields who will be trained in major scientific products like Journals, eBooks, training programs, and many new areas, etc.
- Edit documents for consistency and errors focusing on quality assurance.
- Support the editorial team with all aspects of the editorial process as needed.
- Create and manage the content of social media account.
- Solicitation of author for research publication in the related domain.
- The candidate would manage the peer review process for the final decision on publication.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and timely correspondence and communication with authors and editors.
Role: Fresher/ Pursuing
Industry Type: Publishing/ Content / Research
Engagement Type: Full time/ Part time / Remote Location
UG- B.Tech ( Civil)
UG- B.Arch ( Architecture)
*Selection Criteria will be written test followed by face-to-face interviews. Certification of Training completed will be awarded to every candidate. Full-time Permanent Positions will be offered to deserving candidates on successful completion of training and as decided by Management Team.
Stipend and Certification : Full time Trainee Candidates can expect stipend during training depending upon qualification and interview outcome, Part time and Remote Location Trainings will be awarded Certificates of Training Completion and Opportunity to work on paid assignments .
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Location of Work:
A-118, 1st Floor, Sector-63, Noida-201301, U.P., India