Centre of Medical Knowledge Excellence (CMeKE) invites you to design web-based training programs for students/professionals in your respective area of expertise.
Points to consider while designing the course
- The program structure must be simple and should incorporate audio and video sessions (desirable) to make the program interactive.
- The programs are meant to facilitate the students and knowledge seekers looking to enhance their skill and knowledge in a very specific topic/subject with a precise training program e.g. Infant and young child feeding, food-based myths, Nutrition and healthy eating, etc.
- The topics chosen by you could be generic or highly technical depending on your expertise. The students will be awarded a certificate at the end of the course.
- The medium of teaching will be English.
Structure of the program
- Course offering/summary
- Course outcome
- Course outline
- For program Author- 10%
- For program Mentor-10%
- For program Author & Mentor- 20%
- Professional Training Programs for Individuals
Like lab technicians, health educators, OT technicians, etc.
- Lifesaving Training Programs for Institutes & Corporate
Techniques to handle medical emergencies like CPR and AED techniques, etc.
Tentative titles for the training program. Download
Programs are not limited to the topics mentioned in the above list; we are inviting new innovative training program apart from these, to begin please come up with your own training program titles with briefs.