Research & Reviews: A Journal of Health Professions (RRJoHP) is a print and eJournal focused towards the rapid publication of fundamental research papers in all areas of concerning various current and forthcoming radical new health professions across the globe and the latest cutting edge advancements in healthcare.
Focus and Scope Covers
- Cardiovascular Technology and Chiropractor
- Cytotechnologist and Dietetic
- Podiatry, Radiology (X-Ray) and Respiratory Therapy
- Speech therapy , Surgical (O.R.) Technology and Ultrasound Technology
- Clinical Laboratory Technology
- Medical laboratory science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Health care system
- Medication Reconciliation
- Risk management
- Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Health care
All contributions to the journal are rigorously refereed and are selected on the basis of quality and originality of the work. The journal publishes the most significant new research papers or any other original contribution in the form of reviews and reports on new concepts in all areas pertaining to its scope and research being done in the world, thus ensuring its scientific priority and significance.